1. Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet (and not that POS F-35C)
2. Maverick didn't become commander of the U.S. Navy Blue Angels?
3. A couple of shots of the man who is presumably Goose's son.
4. And of course, there is this movie's Captain Marvel, "Phoenix," who gets a clear headshot in the trailer unlike Goose's kid. Maybe the surprise is that she'll be shot down by the enemy, but that would be too much subversion of expectations.
5. No hint of any real-world enemies who will be engaged in combat, though it doesn't look like it will be Iran or China. A fight in Ukraine with Russia?
Not sure if Tom Cruise can pull off another Mission: Impossible movie. Maybe he should use FaceApp and get used to the idea of playing an older character who is not an action hero.