Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Furniture

The Deliberate Agrarian on making your own furniture.

I love rosewood furniture (and Asian furniture in general). I have no idea if I will be able to afford any. And even if I could afford the materals I really doubt I would have the time or skills to make my own. I have a friend in Florida who is good with wood, but I don't think I'd be able to become an apprentice to him, that's just a bit too unrealistic...

Rosewood (wiki)

On Rosewood Furniture:
Classical Chinese Furniture: Books
Shiu Fung Rosewood Furniture Company
Nigel Lim Imports
Harleys Rosewood Furniture
Rosewood Furniture
How to Choosing and Maintaining Rosewood Furniture
Rosewood Furniture Oriental Rosewood Furniture Indian Rosewood ...
Pacific Imports
Able To Succeed Trade City
BCM Furniture
Hong Kong Rosewood
Hong Kong Antique Shops - The Best Antique Shops in Hong Kong,
Shimu
TradeEasy links

Other:
Greentea Design
Haiku Designs
Japan Shoji
Red River Trading Company
Roger Combs Woodworker
Oriental Unlimited, Inc.
China Furniture Online
Thunder Bay Ltd.
Roman & Daniela Jost
Abaca Imports
AsiaTeak
Rosewood Furniture

On Mashiko

San Francisco Japan Town
Asakichi
Genji Antiques

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.