Sunday, February 01, 2009

The League of the Scarlet Pimpernel: Done For..... :

I am involuntarily ceasing all blogging activities. This last post is in direct violation of the very circumstances that have contrived to make this reality clear and present in my life - yet post this last piece I shall.

I have said in the past that I do not believe in large conspiracies behind the many wrongs we see in our world. I have operated under the assumption that our wrong direction and bad actions were simply a combination of an uninformed/stupid/selfish electorate combined with selfish/greedy/misguided politicians. This assumption often flew in the face of facts to the contrary - that is that these were merely the enabling factors behind something more organized and nefarious. Yet I have tried to believe that no such organized effort really existed.

I was wrong. I do not know how much of the truth the "conspiracy nuts" have as facts, how large or organized the effort at globalism, socialism and eventual tyranny is but I was wrong in denying that it existed. For me seeing was believing, I am a Doubting Thomas no more.

There is a deeper, darker truth out there than most comfortable men will ever want to know - yet it is the sort of impending catastrophe that all men of principle and conscience should know and stand against.

I pray that God in his infinite plan finds among us enough righteous men to spare us from the shackle and yoke. Pray for me that I might someday rejoin the world of ideas as a man empowered once again to speak his mind and soul in my own meager way.


Uh oh. It does make one wonder if it is wise to blog, does it not?

1 comment:

Iosue Andreas Sartorius said...

He took the post down. Weird.