Saturday, November 06, 2010

Dave Collard, who leaves comments at The Spearhead and at various blogs like Oz Conservative, has a blog -- so far he's just tracking his comments, but maybe he will write an essay or two about how married men should exercise leadership.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi.

Thanks for the reference. I am a busy bloke but I might put up something on marital leadership. It is not an easy topic, but I do have years of experience in trying to be a good "man of the house".

I have thought of putting up some diary like entries, but my darling wife - like most women - has amazing forensic skills. I don't mind her reading most of my thoughts on blogs, but I don't think she would want me to share too much personal stuff.

Perhaps I can keep it general and objective.

David Collard