Had a Royal Robin (monster) at Red Robin; my mother had the basic grilled chicken salad. The salad definitely was not worth the price. There are better salads at BJ's, and for the price, even the Costco salad is a more appealing alternative. The RR salad did not taste fresh - rather it tasted like it had been refrigerated from several days, and the grilled chicken tasted carbonized. Can I say the burgers at ROAM taste better? Maybe not, but I didn't feel repelled by the burgers at ROAM like I did last night, for whatever reason. The patties did not taste that seasoned this time around, and the fried egg did not enhance the flavor.
Perhaps I am starting to lose my craving for hamburgers. At this rate, I will soon have no more local restaurants to visit. I don't see any reason to go back to RR.
Related:
Paleo Mayonaise
Something on fluoride and dental care.
No comments:
Post a Comment