Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Let's go on a cruise

Or not.

So my second sister suggested that I go on a Catholic singles cruise in order to find a Catholic wife; she said she and my other sister would pay for it, and they just want to see my happy. I think they want more babies to play with. The New Scot is using Ave Maria singles, and there are plenty of women there... they offer a cruise. I think Catholic Singles does so as well. But maybe I'll register for Click2Asia instead though... hahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We want babies and your happiness. They aren't mutually exclusive, you know. Maybe you and New Scot should go on the cruise and find some hot Catholic hunniez... and by that I mean some nice Catholic women with whom you can start large families.

Anonymous said...

I think you should go for it... because if you met someone, there would be a priest there to marry you two (or for confession... hehe) - so you could get started on the babies right away.