Saturday, October 14, 2006

What you don't really expect

Tonight I talked on the phone with dep gai--it is interesting to see how people (even if only on the phone) differ from the picture you draw of them in your imagination, based on internet conversations. No doubt this will happen again, if I meet anyone else I know from virtual reality... how many others will I meet? I don't know. Watcher was thinking of taking a vacation around here, but he hasn't decided yet--I think he should go to SK, although if NK continues to make noises, maybe that wouldn't be such a good idea. Range is over in Hawaii, and my sisters like visiting that state; I'm sure I wouldn't mind, but I don't know if I will have the opportunity to do so. P'lyn is all the way in Malaysia. Then there are a couple of other people...

It was a good conversation with dep gai though. And though her voice was different from what I expected, it was pleasant. =) Actually, I didn't have any voice in mind tied to the face, but it was still... different. Perhaps it's feels just "strange" since we had not talked on the phone before...

Anyways, dep gai if you are reading this, you can always call if you want to talk, it's better than IMing... just email again so I know when to be around...

No comments: