Thursday, February 07, 2008

Just got home from...

Milpitas Square. It's usually less busy on weeknights. Tonight I went to Hot Pot City, where I met KK and her husband for dinner (and also to celebrate the Lunar New Year). They are back in California looking for housing, as her husband has accepted a job in the Bay Area. It was the first time I ate there, and probably the last... the quality of the meat isn't that good. I prefer Korean bbq to hot pot. The grilling area that is attached to the pot isn't that effective. But it doesn't help things when much of the meat hasn't finished defrosting. They did have the sweet daikon pickle though... that was nice. It might be ok if you go there for the late night special (10 P.M. until closing) -- $11.95, I believe.


KK was telling me how hot David Tennant looks in glasses and Edwardian clothing + academic garb:




Here he is wearing a kilt:

John Barrowman sings Doctor Who theme


Photos of the Doctor with the season 4 companion Donna are now online.

I did drop by Jacko's to see if the girl was still working there--I didn't see her, but perhaps it's her night off...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, I would have paid a lot more attention in class had the Doctor been my teacher. Especially in those academic robes.