Access Hollywood: Ali Lohan: Just Like Big Sis Lindsay
Like mother, like daughter?
"Uh, I hope not." How can one not think badly of parents of child stars who have troubled lives? (And her mother seems to be taking to the life of glamor rather well.) When I read the news that the publication of a book by Britney Spears' mom about parenting had been delayed, shortly after the news that her sister was pregnant, I couldn't believe that a publisher actually thought she was qualified to write such a book, or that she had any credibility left that would make the book sell.
Publishers in America.
Someone should pass this slogan around in academia: "I never thought my vanity justified the cutting down of hundreds of trees."
It's too bad that the children are exposed to the programming offered by Disney and Nickelodeon and the networks--are these actually more poisonous than letting them watch soups and dramas? Grow them in narcissism and false self-esteem (pride) first, before enticing them to sin.
ABC News: Ali Lohan: On a 'Train Wreck' to Fame?
Ali Lohan Tribute
No comments:
Post a Comment