Just got home not too long ago, I caught a cold from someone so I'm going to bed. It was a nice day with the sisters and their families--not too many pictures. oh well. 19th Ave. was packed this afternoon--surely not all of those people were going to Fleet Week. I suppose I wouldn't mind watching the Blue Angels in action, but it isn't that important to me... especially since I don't like the F/A-18 Hornet as much as I used to. When I was younger I liked the army more than the navy, but then after visiting some ships during Fleet Week I started to like the navy more. Now... it's back to preferring being a grunt.
I was trying to nap during the day, but it's not easy to do so when one niece or the other is being herself. (Well, I could be specific and point at niece #2--she has very powerful lungs and big teaers. hah.)
No comments:
Post a Comment