Thursday, April 09, 2009


Did I mention that I saw Randy Couture at the Nashville International Airport on the way back to CA last Thursday? Some man asked me to take a photo of him, and it wasn't until I had taken the photo that I realized the other man was Mr. Couture. I wasn't sure at first, until another fan called him by his first name. I didn't want to take a photo of him, though I suppose it wouldn't have made this post for the blog more interesting... He sorta looked like this, without the injury to his face:


That is to say, he had stubble on his face--which, in my opinion, makes him more good-looking.

Related Links:
wiki
Exclusive Interview: UFC Heavyweight Champion, Randy Couture
RANDY COUTURE INTERVIEW: PART 1 - MMA WEEKLY
RANDY COUTURE INTERVIEW: PART 2
UFC 74: Randy Couture Interview
Interviews - Interviews MMAFighting.com

UFC® : Ultimate Fighting Championship®
The Mixed Martial Arts News Website
MixedMartialArts.com

No comments: