NLM: Rumour Watch: DiNoia To Succeed Ranjith As CDW Secretary?
Rorate Caeli
DiNoia moving to Congregation for Divine Worship
American Papist: Rumor: Dominican to become next bishop of Fort Wayne?
I believe Fr. Di Noia was a part of the faculty at the DHS. Hrm, I didn't know this happened: Dominican selection of DiNoia nullified. Personally I would like to see him promoted to the head of the CDF eventually.
"Dominus Iesus" presented by Fr. Augustine Di Noia, O.P.
Dominican History: Fr. Di Noia, O.P., on the Passion Narratives
Dominican History: Fr. DiNoia, O.P. on the Dominican Charism
Vatican Radio: Rev. Augustine DiNoia, OP
The Carl J. Peter Lecture
Di Noia on Infalliblity
Speak Up Studios Podcast : Fr. J. Augustine Di Noia, O.P.
Ordo Praedicatorum » Blog Archive » Interview with Fr. DiNoia
Fr. J. Augustine Di Noia, O.P. Theology Lectures
ZENIT - The Subsisting Church of Christ
ZENIT - Mel Gibson's "Passion": On Review at the Vatican
Providence College - Convocation Keynote Speaker
Life is A Gift from God
Fr. Augustine DiNoia: Divine Wisdom and Christian Humanism
Being! Or Nothingness: Fr. Augustine DiNoia on Pope Benedict XVI
No comments:
Post a Comment