
Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew I (R) blesses a baby during his visit to the town of Nesebar, some 410 km (255 miles) east from capital Sofia, May 18, 2010. Patriarch Bartholomew arrived in Bulgaria on a two-day official visit.

Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew I, left, observes the archeological museum exponents in the Black sea town of Sozopol east of the Bulgarian capital Sofia, Wednesday, May, 19, 2010. Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew I arrived on a two day official visit to Bulgaria. (AP/Daylife)

Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew I (C) leads the mass at the new East-Orthodox church in the town of Saint Vlass, some 420 km (260 miles) east from capital Sofia, May 18, 2010. Patriarch Bartholomew arrived in Bulgaria on a two-day official visit. (Reuters/Daylife)

Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew I, looks at an icon during a mass at a church in the Black sea town of Sozopol east of the Bulgarian capital Sofia, Wednesday, May, 19, 2010. Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew I arrived on a two day official visit to Bulgaria. (AP/Daylife)


Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew I (C) leads the mass at the main church in the town of Sozopol, some 430 kilometres (267 miles) east of capital Sofia May 19, 2010. Patriarch Bartholomew arrived in Bulgaria on Tuesday for a two-day official visit. (Reuters/Daylife)
No comments:
Post a Comment