Thursday, October 21, 2010

I was amused by the commercial

but I still won't be voting for Jerry Brown. I can't but be disgusted by overt Brown supporters when I see their signs and such. "Conservatives" argue that both Schwarzenegger and Whitman are RINOs. I think they are Republicans, and not true conservatives. I was never impressed by Ahnold's claims to office. In many respects Whitman is even worse, trying to buy the election with her money. It's too bad for her that the office isn't available for auction on eBay. All of the crass pride that is behind the motivation of the "popularity queens." I took a look tonight at the FB page for Madison Nguyen, and wouldn't you know it, most of the politicians she's taken photos with are Democrats. (Well, the politicians in the photos she's posted on FB.) What a degenerate state we must be in, if such people can obtain office. The dwellers in the urban and coastal regions deserve them.)



New Ad Makes Case That Whitman = Schwarzenegger
Echo

No comments: