Sunday, February 20, 2011

Fleeces and Jackets

Although winter is almost over, I am still inclined to get a new fleece or jacket, if I can afford it. The grey one that I've had for a while is reliable and I've been able to wear it more often since I've lost some weight. But it would be nice to be able to have some new additions to my wardrobe.

TAD's Ranger Hoodie LT (There are 2 stores in SF; one is rather close to Espetus.)
Patagonia Men's Guide Jacket, Men's Simple Guide Jacket, Men's Windproof Fleece Jacket, Men's Lightweight R4® Jacket, Patagonia Men's Better Sweater Vest
North Face: MEN'S PUMORI JACKET, MEN'S SALATHE JACKET, MEN'S MALACHE FLEECE KNIT JACKET, MEN'S APEX BIONIC VEST, MEN'S WINDWALL® 1 VEST
Arc'Teryx: Gamma LT Jacket (Arc'teryx Leaf)
Cabela's MicroDown Soft Shell Jacket and Polartec® Classic 300 Hooded Jacket – Regular
Columbia: Men's Altitude Aspect™ Fleece Full Zip, Men's Full Suspension™ Full Zip

2 comments:

bathtub reglaze said...

I am also going to buy a jacket because i like jackets more then fleeces becuse jackets are suitable for all dresses and now winter is started and now weather is too cold and now every body needs warm cloths like jackets uppers and sweaters too.
bathtub reglaze

roofing contracters said...

I always choose jacket instead of fleeces because jackets use to wear on all type of dresses like dress and jeans too.
gutter cleaning in nj