Sunday, February 12, 2012

Greenlander:

I dated single mothers for awhile in my more beta days.


I eventually came to the conclusion that they fall into two categories.


The first category is girls who got knocked up by a badboy. That’s really her fault: it means she’s attracted to badboys. Therefore, she’s not a match for me.


The second category is girls who just ejected the poor guy because he was too beta. That’s her fault too: it means she doesn’t care enough to keep the father in the child’s life and honor her commitment to him.


After I figured that out I stopped dating single mothers completely. Not only are they themselves not worth marrying, but there’s the second problem that now you’re bringing up some other guy’s kid.


Unfortunately, it appears that I’ve “married” them anyway through the high taxation I pay to support the free government cheese they get. My God, I despise feminism.

1 comment:

Jony Gibson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.