Thursday, April 12, 2012

I found this gourd vine first!

Or, "I got my gourd vine, how about you?" In the minds of the crude and vulgar, Jonah, if he were living now, Jonah might say, "F- it. F- Nineveh"

I was thinking about givers and takers and betas... It is said that modern womyn have a propensity of describing normal guys who are interested in them as "creepy." I think one of my former house-mates was like this. It's an [natural?] aversion to betas who are more attracted to them then the women are to the betas. Repulsion? What adjective is stronger? Many women clueless about their own psychology, but some are offended because the princesses think that the man isn't good enough for them and should have already recognized this, instead of daring to express a desire for them. "Get away from me, you fiend!"

Life is a joke, but no one is laughing. I can understand why those without faith may have that attitude.

It's niece #3's birthday, I'll enjoy seeing her again.

No comments: