Dropped by the closest Chick fil-A today; the chicken was all right but I don't know if the breading is something I can handle. It's a step above McDonald's, but maybe too pricey - I'd be better off making my own chicken tenders/nuggets. I'd probably prefer the salad option at Chipotle, even though the quantity of chicken is less. (The chicken for the Chick fil-A salads is breaded as well.) Here's a paleo recipe for chicken nuggets. Curious though that a fast-food chain that started in the South doesn't have self-service fountain drinks but it's probably the company's way of maintaining their brand of good customer service, by having its employees refill drinks rather than having customers do it for themselves. Pleasant service with a smile. Chick fil-A has been behind in switching to antibiotic-free chicken.
On the way home I noticed that the local store of the Habit has closed, replace by a Thai restaurant? Or maybe I was mistaken about its location, unless it had moved... time to try it again?
No comments:
Post a Comment