— Bree A Dail (@breeadail) January 10, 2021
#BREAKING: @Pontifex promotes #COVID19 vaccines for all.
— Bree A Dail (@breeadail) January 10, 2021
"I believe that, ethically, everyone must take the vaccine...”
Exclusive interview with Italian journalist @FabioMRagona will air tonight.
Follow me for real-time reporting from Rome. pic.twitter.com/gfWUfdZy4E
“May the Immaculate Virgin, Patroness of the United States of America help to keep alive the culture of encounter, the culture of care, as the main way to build the common good together." Pope Francis https://t.co/eJXvShT1sP
— Catholic News Agency (@cnalive) January 10, 2021
I am praying for the United States of America, shaken by the recent attack on Congress. I pray for those who lost their life. Violence is always self-destructive. I urge everyone to promote a culture of encounter and of care to construct the common good.
— Pope Francis (@Pontifex) January 10, 2021
He knows this is the case and yet he advances a different notion of fraternity, one that is not grounded in incorporation in Christ.
This is the great meaning of #Christmas: God becomes man so that we can become children of God.
— Pope Francis (@Pontifex) January 10, 2021
No comments:
Post a Comment