Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The wonders of makeup

AsianFanatics

Fortunately for women who wear make-up, men are generally as shallow as some might make them out to be--after all, if they really were that shallow, how many of them would stick around after seeing their beloved withot makeup for the first time, if the difference were really obvious? Then again, given the rates of cohabitation and pre-marital sexual activity in this country, the unmasking probably happens long before marriage (if that even takes place).

Then again the cynic might say that the men would leave, but they've grown comfortable or co-dependent, and ultimately, don't care that much about what a woman looks like as long as he can get what he wants...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have heard of women who don't take their makeup off at night and leap into the bathroom first thing in the morning so they can put on a fresh layer. And this is after marriage. I've only met one woman in ordinary life who wears so much makeup it makes a huge difference in her appearance. I saw her once without it, and I didn't recognize her at first.