Friday, September 21, 2007

Back in California

for a couple of days... I've decided to return to Boston after the weekend to finish packing and shipping things out, rather than waiting a couple of months. Shipping went well this week, and so I decided to wrap it up as soon as possible. (Especially before the USPS decides to increase rates again.) Tomorrow we are having a lunch banquet for the second niece--a red egg party. Tonight KK and her husband are taking me to BJ's to sample some beer. I don't think there will be any Chimay there. After I arrived at the airport, I met my mother there, since she was on her way back from SLO, and we headed to Palace BBQ for lunch. (Originally I had a craving for Indian buffet, but my mother doesn't really like Indian food...) Well.. Palace BBQ was ok, but I think I won't be going there again any time soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me know what dates, dear Papabear!!!