Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hanbok vids

The Western Confucian has gone native, giving up the Western suit and tie for the Korean hanbok.

Some youtube vids of hanbok...

Yoon Eun Hye YTN Star 07-13-2005


Han Ji Min - Fashion Show (Entertainment Relay)


alt

Hanbok- The Clothes of Nature (1/2)


Hanbok- The Clothes of Nature (2/2)


How to wear a hanbok (pt.1), pt. 2

Hanbok


Hanbok - Traditional Korean Dress


Yu-na Kim in HanBok(Traditional Korean Costume)

How to Put on a Hanbok

Not many vids of men wearing hanbok... though there may be some footage on the variety shows.

Lee Sung-Ja Hanbok. I think one needs to join to see the catalog. (I don't know if there is a fee.) But here are some photos taken by customers. I'll have to ask someone to register for me, if possible...

Hanbok-Nara
hanbokland
Li Mei Hanbok
Bok Shin Hanbok
Lee Young Hee Korea Museum

Wish I could have attended the following:


flickr hanbok pool
Hanbok: The Art of Korean Clothing by Sunny Yang

No comments: