Augustinian priest Father Pedro Ottonello will serve as chaplain at the Oratory of the Chapel of Our Mother of Perpetual Help, located at 1298 Homestead Road in Santa Clara, telephone (408) 248-4330.Mass Schedule:
Our Lady of Perpetual Help has Masses at 8, 9:30, and 11 a.m. and at 5:30 p.m. Confessions are 30 minutes before Mass.
The Institute of Christ the King is involved:
The oratory will function under the supervision of the Institute of Christ the King, Sovereign Priest, a worldwide foundation of priests founded in 1990 exclusively to celebrate the Mass and sacraments according to the 1962 Missale Romanum.Valley Catholic article
Does this explain why the Saturady 7:30 P.M. Latin Mass (ordinary form) has been dropped at OLP? (I don't know if it has been dropped permanently, but last Saturday's Mass was in English.)
I expect low Masses, but I will try to check it out this coming Sunday.
Another California Catholic Daily article (gives good news about another diocese).
Miscellaneous blog coverage
WDTPRS
Closed Cafeteria
Domus Dei
A Catholic Life
No comments:
Post a Comment