From KarlUrbanOnline:

I haven't seen a better-looking hat than the one Karl Urban wore for Comanche Moon. It has a nice wide brim.
I'm reuploading this one from the official CBS site:

The closest thing I found so far are the Aussie hats made by Barmah and Akubra.
Or, maybe Amish hats--telescope top:

And flat top:

Plainly Dressed
They don't really have many hats for men these days. Look at the limited selection over at Brooks Brothers. Miller Hats and Mens Hats have a wider selection, but I don't really like the typical men's hats from the late 19th and 20th century like the fedora, though with the exception maybe of the Panama hat. (I suppose the Panama hat is even older than that?) The New Scot has a Panama hat; it's one of his favorites. He bought it in the U.K. when he was visiting there a while back.
Panama Hats Direct
The Fedora Store (I've been requested to remove the hyperlink. Here is the url: www.thefedorastore.com.)
No comments:
Post a Comment