



BBC website; Masterpiece Theater
I've been able to watch most of S&S 2008 at that other source, and it has been ok, despite the additions made by Andrew Davies. Most consider it to be the best adaptation out of the group, and I suspect this is true, but I am not going to take the time to confirm it by watching the rest. I do think the Edward Ferrars in this one is better than the Hugh Grant one in the Ang Lee version...
the trailer for the DVD...
Hattie Morahan (plays Elinor Dashwood):

Hattie Morahan Fansite for the star of Sense and Sensibility
(Whoa! Didn't realize she was in The Bank Job! What did I say about British actresses, Sarge!)
Charity Wakefield plays Marianne Dashwood.

Charity Wakefield fansite
Plus some Doctor Who news:
The stars line up for Doctor Who
official website
Series 4 premiere: April 5
Trailer for season 4--includes a glimpse of Rose. And Donna isn't annoying, either! (Trailers also available at the official site.)
No comments:
Post a Comment