Saturday, March 22, 2008

Holy Saturday 2008




The Harrowing of Hell. From Crossroads Initiative: Holy Saturday: He Descended into Hell, by an Unknown Early Church Father


Holy Saturday: All About Holy Saturday
Catholic Culture : Liturgical Year : Holy Saturday Activities in ...

Anastasis in Chora
Taken by someone on a trip to Turkey:

'ANASTASIS' ICON, TEXT, AND THEOLOGICAL VISION

My mother should be dropping by Milpitas today to pick up some food for the trip tomorrow--I was thinking of going somewhere local for dinner, but I remembered that Milpitas Square and Ulferts Center gets packed. Still, Family Delight has some decent reviews, so we may try it. Another option would be Shanghai Restaurant, if it is still open.

ABC Seafood

Tomorrow we'll be driving down to SLO for Easter dinner at the MD's house. KK is already there and having a ball playing with the nieces. I'll probably be going to the 11 PM vigil at St. Thomas Aquinas, so I won't be getting much sleep tonight. Probably someone else will have to drive part of the way.

Only one of the school districts is off next week--I may work a couple of days for the other one. But I should be typing...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
papabear said...

Ugh. Spammers. Start your own blog if you want to write so badly.