
myspace
Baltimore Consort
wiki
The New Scot would like this:
This is a picture slideshow of Scotland and The Isle of Skye. I hope you enjoy the pictures and the music! (PLEASE DO NOT COPY THIS VIDEO)Thank You for all the nice comments!
Music~ The Baltimore Consort, ''On The Banks Of Helicon, Early Music Of Scotland''
Another group that I heard on the local classical music station--Florilegium. But there are several groups by that name. The links and photos are for Florilegium UK.
Florilegium
wiki

bach-cantatas.com profile
This is not to be confused with the Florilegium Musicum Ensemble. (It pays to check both Google and Yahoo; without Yahoo, I wouldn't have found its website.)

Florilegium Musicum
I'm not sure which group has the recording for the Flute Sonata "Pastorale," which I heard on the radio. Probably Florilegium Musicum Ensemble? I did a search for the flute sonata at Amazon along with Florilegium and my search results all had the FME.
Still, Florilegium UK has an interesting Bolivian Baroque recording.
Bolivian Baroque / Florilegium | ArkivMusic
The Florilegium ensemble between South America and the United Kingdom
22105 Bolivian Baroque - Florilegium and Bolivian soloists
Amazon.com: Bolivian Baroque [includes DVD] [Hybrid SACD]: Robert ...
Bolivian Baroque: Music from the Missions of the Chiquitos and ...
PlaybillArts: News: Rediscovered Music of Bolivian Baroque ...
How Latin America conquered European classical music | The Power ...
No comments:
Post a Comment