Monday, November 03, 2008

Dropped off the ballot at the Registrar of Voters. There were a lot of people going in to vote today. I missed the curbside dropoff, and brought it inside 1555 Berger. Did it make a difference for local elections? I hope so.

Today students were coming up to me and asking if I would be voting for Obama, and then telling me to vote for him. What combination of images or use of images (~ advertising) and beliefs led them to think that he was the better candidate?

I can't find a video or transcript of the Baldwin-Barr-Nadar debate; Dr. Fleming does not think much of Baldwin. Perhaps he does not present sufficient particulars on his website. I could have voted for Ron Paul instead, since he was a qualified write-in candidate. But it doesn't matter, neither is going to be president.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why did you waste your vote? Dumb dumb.
-R. Jeremy