Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fr. McCloskey on Evangelization

I was going to go to a special concert featuring the St. Ann Choir and the Stanford Memorial Church Choir tonight at the Stanford Memorial Church (it starts at 7:30) and it is supposed to be a reunion of sorts for those associated with the St. Ann Choir, but it looks like I won't be able to go because of last-minute family plans. I don't think I'll be able to go to the L'Angelus concert in Sacramento on Sunday, either -- I will probably have to stay home and doing a lot of cleaning...

From the group's FB:
Update on the Sacramento CA show:
Easter's Bookstore at The Copenhagen Plaza--5290 Auburn Blvd in Sacramento Ca 95841 has a 10,000 Sf hall for music and dancing and eating.
So we are on for May 22, 2011. We're gonna cook a big gumbo. We're gonna have a cajun two step and waltz lesson and we're gonna play a couple hours of music.
It starts at 11:00 A.M. and we'll wind it down at about 3:00 PM.


Back to the reason for this post -- Conversion: What’s the Key?
Father C. John McCloskey, one of the most successful ‘fishers of men,’ explains his secret.
(via Insight Scoop)

No comments: