#JohnWick Chapter 4 is officially set to release in 2021. https://t.co/DTsZ5w9bRr pic.twitter.com/JXa5RKMLCT
— IGN (@IGN) May 21, 2019
"John Wick 4" confirmed with a 2021 release date https://t.co/fHz1De6XRE pic.twitter.com/XQppiz1EYh
— Variety (@Variety) May 20, 2019
‘John Wick: Chapter 4’ is Coming and It’s Already Been Dated for 2021 Release! https://t.co/rC4pEaw18s
— Bloody Disgusting (@BDisgusting) May 20, 2019
Lionsgate is already ready for round four. #JohnWick 4 sets 2021 release date https://t.co/c3KSXAZdsc pic.twitter.com/x0ruwJwXgc
— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) May 20, 2019
There were several nods to Bruce Lee's Game of Death, and the modernized ninjas were interesting but the movie suffers from too much of the same, stylized shooting choreography. After the first 2 movies, I am a bit tired of that, and the hand-to-hand action was refreshing by comparison. Also, I found the unrealistic special armor to just be stupid. Did they intend all along to have a 4 (or more)-part series? I thought he was going to take on the High Table in 3.
No comments:
Post a Comment