Wednesday, June 13, 2007

AICN tidbit on Sci Fi's Flash Gordon

the article

Will the show catch on with BSG fans? I remember the comic having a lot of "eye-candy" (the 1980 movie not as much, but still some? I haven't seen it since the 80s), so if they can have a lot of attractive extras (surely it can't be that difficult to find some in Canada), I think they will be able to keep Sci-Fi's male audience (especially adolescents).

Sci-Fi gallery here... I wouldn't have minded a retro 20s-30s look for the characters. I think I prefer the actors from the 80s movie...

Edit: After glancing at this website, perhaps my opinion about the 80s movie is different now. But, Timothy Dalton is in it. Too bad they couldn't get the actor playing Tom Paris in ST: Voyager to be Flash, but then again Robert Duncan McNeill may be too skinny for the part. He'd have to bulk up at least.

No comments: