I'm still working on othe paper, and the flight doesn't actually leave until tomorrow morning, at 6:00 A.M. But I will be leaving for the airport later tonight, so I can use public transportation to get there. Before then, I'll have to go to campus to print what I have. I'll have to do some cutting once I am there, since it is way too long (for a 20-25 minute presentation), but I'm not scheduled to give the paper until Saturday. Hopefully they won't ask me to switch with someone else scheduled to present on Friday, should the need arise.
I'll be back in Boston Sunday... I doubt I'll have access to the internet between now and then, but if I do, I'll try to give a report of how things are going.
Institute for the Study of Nature website
I'll try to take some pictures while I'm there; I haven't been to that part of Illinois before. Chicago is far, so is Dixon. (And Princeville, Sarge.)
No comments:
Post a Comment