Did I get a bad batch of Coca Cola? Or is the quality of the product here in the U.S. going down? I had read that it had worsened--just when you thought something couldn't get any worse after corn syrup became the sweetener. What do they use for the Coke products in HK, China, and Macau? I think they use cane sugar for the Coke in Mexico.
I went to the 9:30 Mass at the oratory this morning. I didn't recognize many of the people, like there had been a lot of turnover since I was there a couple of weeks ago. A lot of younger people. Sarge, there was a brunette there with a chapel veil. Like someone you might encounter at Christendom or a similar school. I am thinking she is probably in Watcher or Sarge's courting pool, age-wise. (She had a hand missal, too.)
I felt a bit like a byunteh again, to use Watcher's words. However, it seems that the oratory is not so much of a dead end after all. They should start a young adult group. heh. Maybe I will have to go to the 9:30 more often. haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment