Thursday, September 23, 2010
St. Pio, September 23
My mom was telling the the MD's daughters that that today is the feast day of Saint Pio. She then took out her holy cards to show them a picture of him, but niece #2 picked Padre Pio's holy card out. Po Po was astonished and asked niece #2, "How did you know that was Padre Pio?"
Niece #2 replied, "I saw Padre Pio in a dream. I was walking inside a church, and then I saw him. Padre Pio was smiling, and he went inside [into] the church to pray, and then he came outside. And then he said, 'Thank you for saying prayer.' I even gave him a hug!" Po po was questioning whether she made it up; "I'm not lying!"
Padre Pio Foundation of America
Padre Pio, Cappuchin Priest, Stigmatic
EWTN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment