Tuesday, June 26, 2012

More on my plans for the blog

Did I note that the No Left Turn blog ended in May? Probably not. I used to read it regularly, back when I first started graduate school and was still disentangling myself from neoconservatism/the Nationalist Myth/and the Yankee mindset. I eventually stopped reading it. I've substituted "My Blog List" and "Favorite Websites" for the "Items of Interests" posts, though I may still produce some from time to time. How many of these websites and blogs will still be relevant to me in 5 or 10 years?

I will try to finish up some posts on political theory and communitarianism and the lay vocation, but soon I will be taking a break from blogging in order to focus on more important projects. We'll see if that time away will enhance my ability to write and research.

Apparently IE8 is no longer supported by Blogger, so I've switched to Chrome as the back-up, casual browser.

No comments: