
with Kelly Chen:

with Chow Yun-Fat:


When she was young:


Graduation photo:

Wearing the same shirt as Kim Hee Sun:

with Giselle Bundchen:

I believe here she is with members of the cast of Dae Jang Geum:

Choi Ji Woo and Ko So Young, not sure if it's LYA in the middle:

LYA is definitely to the right side here, CJW at the top, KSY at the bottom right, not sure who the rest are:

At some fashion show, CJW is to the far right, LYA is wearing the huge sunglasses; can't read Korean so I don't know who the other two celebs are...

Unknown candid?

More Andre Kim creations:





Here's the rest of pic with the dress:

A pose from Sympathy for Lady Vengeance; I'm guessing it was done for a press conference:
3 comments:
she looks 'ok' for a guk
couldn't post that under your real name huh
I'll ignore that comment by that coward and say that Lee Young Ae is probably my favorite Korean celebrity. Her beauty is pure.
Post a Comment