Sunday, November 26, 2006

Jang Jin Young

One of my favorite actresses. I was surprised to find out from KFCCinema that she had won Best Actress for The Unbearable Lightness of Dating at the 5th Korean Film Awards. I don't think the movie got that much publicity, and I have not seen any reviews for it; I hope the movie is good, and that it is not only her performance that stands out.



official site
HanCinema
trailer
preview
Kfccinema forum thread
Thanks to Range for helping find the photos at yahoo.co.kr.

From the Awards Ceremony:







I prefer her movie look... there's something about her styling and makeup for the awards ceremony... that makes her look even more plain than usual... I suppose I prefer her onscreen "plain" image, which may not be plain at all...

As for the dress that she wore... I don't think it's much better than the controversial outfit Uhm Jung Hwa wore for her performance.


Or this one





























Random Andre Kim fashion show pic

No comments: