When I said goodbye to Joseph Pearce, I told him that I hoped he would be able to come to Boston some time, and he replied, "Why don't you invite me?" or something like that... well obviously since I'm a nobody I can't do it, but I told him I would see what I could do. Perhaps Seraphic Single with her Saint Thomas More Society connections can bring it up with one of the members. (Although funding might be a problem for them, but perhaps they could work it out somehow.)
What do you think, Lady Downstairs?
1 comment:
My St. Thomas More Society connections were always tenuous, and even more so now that I have brought a bottle of wine to a party of STMS people. Whoa--STMSers actually obey the draconian drinking laws of Massachusetts!? My bad.
Maybe you could talk to Fr. T.--he's in YOUR department.
Post a Comment