Saturday, May 24, 2008

OMD, So In Love



I heard this song playing at Barnes and Noble this afternoon; I've been looking for it for a while, so I wrote down some of the lyrics and did a search for the song's title later. I suspected it was OMD. Where would be without Google and Youtube? hahaha.

Dinner with SC and Sapientia was at Frankie, Johnnie, and Luigi, too on Prospect. Sapientia had a passport card through HP--but one entree, get one free, that sort of thing. Pretty handy. I ordered the chicken and sausage cacciatore; it was decent though the cucumbers tasted odd to me for some reason. The portion size wasn't bad, though I wish there was more meat. heh. I suppose I'd have to make my own. Chicken cacciatore shouldn't be that hard, right? (Rachel Ray's quick CC.)

I am hooked on the Lost Fleet series.

No comments: