Wednesday, May 21, 2008

ViVe Sol--hey KK want to try this place?

Looking for a restaurant when one is a rather limited budget, without resorting to one of the chains, is difficult. A pain in the neck. And unfortunately I don't have a real kitchen or dining room so I can't do any cooking instead and entertain people that way. Who wants to pay $8 or more for a gourmet hamburger?

Finding a decent Chinese restaurant in the South Bay is no easy task. Finding a decent Italian restaurant that fits my budget isn't any easier. I'm thinking of suggesting Cheesecake Factory, despite the wait time (and the possible need for a reservation). It is no surprise that the ratings at Yelp for the one at Valley Fair have averaged out close to the middle. Are their restaurant practices much better than Chili's?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yum sounds good to me!