Being underemployed and spending too much time on the internet = memory loss.
Or using it some unproductively (and yet monotonously) tends to make one loss track of time?
Yesterday I realized that it was Monday and I had missed Saturday's episode of Showbiz India; today I remembered the first episode of the "new" TBS drama on KTSF 26 was broadcast on Sunday. For a brief moment I was upset that I didn't watch the two shows. On Sunday I had been engrossed in KBS's The Legend of the Patriots but it still seems like my memory failed me. I can't remember what I did two days ago, because it was so unremarkable, and this was troubling. "Where did the time go?"
I need to find work and fill my schedule up with better things. (Spending the day writing would not be much of an improvement, but I could be wrong. Writing with a pen and paper could be better for the brain than using a computer.)
It looks like the latest attempt to arrange a get-together for the HS friends will end once again in failure. That's the last attempt, I think. Trying to maintain ties seems worse than pointless now. If I stay in California, it won't be because of past friendships, but because of family, and there are days when it feels like family isn't a sufficient reason.
Lucky Hawaii residents: KIKU
No comments:
Post a Comment