Sunday, August 03, 2008

Some thoughts about Buca di Beppo Palo Alto--it is better than the one in Campbell, but perhaps not by so much. KK remain unimpressed. We had the chicken saltimboca today--KK's husband thought it was too salty, and I tend to agree. I don't think I've had saltimboca that was only moderately salty in the United States, except perhaps at an Italian restaurant in Ohio, when I was visiting Fr. V. The saltimboca over at ______ in Rome was not that salty, if my memory is reliable. Everything else was ok, though KK and my mom liked the calamari. Since I don't care for squid, I can't offer an opinion on it, except that it wasn't rubbery.

Apparently this restaurant needs to hire some more staff as well. And while the other one ran out of vinegar, this one was short on olive oil. Go figure.

1 comment:

BabbaZee said...

I like your blog

BZ

http://babbazeesbrain.blogspot.com/