Friday, August 08, 2008

Some videos of Bada

080502.mbc.sectionTv.musical awards-bada


BADA-2008.03.20 SBS-巴黎聖母院直播-Ave Maria



BADA-2008.01.17 巴黎聖母院 新聞採訪


BADA-2008.01.17 巴黎聖母院


2008.03.20_SBS NDPK Part.1_Bada_1/ 6
2008.03.20_SBS NDPK Part.1_Bada_2/ 6
2008.03.20_SBS NDPK Part.1_Bada_3/ 6
2008.03.20_SBS NDPK Part.1_Bada_4/ 6
2008.03.20_SBS NDPK Part.1_Bada_5/ 6
2008.03.20_SBS NDPK Part.1_Bada_6/ 6

2008.03.27_SBS NDPK Part.2_Bada_1/ 6
2008.03.27_SBS NDPK Part.2_Bada_2/ 6
2008.03.27_SBS NDPK Part.2_Bada_3/ 6
2008.03.27_SBS NDPK Part.2_Bada_4/ 6
2008.03.27_SBS NDPK Part.2_Bada_5/ 6
2008.03.27_SBS NDPK Part.2_Bada_6/ 6

I may like Bada, but I have to say that this musical (The Hunchback of Notre Dame, I believe) doesn't appeal to me, and I don't think her voice matches it.



Hrm, does this link work? A Chinese fansite?

Another vid with Kim So Hyun:
phantom of the opera (korean cast)


(I think you can hear the lower limit of her voice range here.)

Korean Miss Saigon (I Still Believe)


Evita - Korean cast


Beauty and the Beast Korean cast


There is a reason why I dislike most musicals...

Angelainmusical has more.

Misc link: "Over the rainbow" sung by korean actress Jo Jeung-eun
One of niece #1's favorite songs at the moment.

No comments: