Monday, July 16, 2012

So Uhmerican.

Having visited Roam last night, I decided to make a checklist of other burger joints to visit in the future, using that list put out by SF Grub Street. I've already mentioned True Burger... Ah Fai talked about the burgers at Gott's over at the Ferry Building. (It's on the list.) Maybe Super Duper for a quick bite, too. Not going to spend the time to figure out what the top 5 are on that list.

Balboa Café
Burger Urge
Citizen's Band
Burritt Tavern
Serpentine/Slow Club
Show Dogs
Southern Pacific Brewing Company
Starbelly
Double Decker
Mission Bowling Club
Maven
Nopa
Public House
Zuni Cafe
Umami Burger
Plum Bar (Oakland)

Food Trucks:
Docs of the Bay
Five Ten Burger (Oakland)

I may try Gather next time I'm in Berkeley. Burger Bar is probably too overpriced and I wouldn't like the crowd that goes there.

Related:
Mission Chinese Food

No comments: