A sequel to L’AUBERGE ESPAGNOLE, which I've never seen. There are some attractive women in this movie (not Audrey Tatou, well she's ok, but I was thinking more about Kelly Reilly--is she Irish? definitely a red-head). But, I can't sympathize with characters who suffer existential angst from not being able to commit or because they can't find THE ONE, and in the meantime have no problem with fornication or casual sex with multiple partners.
Ooops--found out she was in KK's Pride and Prejudice as Miss Bingley. She's also in Mrs. Henderson Presents. (uhhuh)




(Nobody suggest that I marry an Irish woman and do my part to bring the New Evangelization to the Emerald Isle. She reminds me of the daughter of one of the ladies at my former parish in Cupertino.)
1 comment:
Dear Papabear,
My sister, who looks German, is at least three-eighths Irish. I think you should marry and evangelize her. I would like some nieces, too. Thanks.
Post a Comment