At least the people at Costco are paid more. I wonder if Costco relies upon any unsavory practices though.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi PB, I left 2 other comments, so find them. I hope the house is okay and that the street didn't participate in the flood. Did you return my DVD? Dinner with DW was fine. I have dinner with C. on Thursday. I have had dinner brunch and lunch with Fr. G. Obviously I am not getting much work done. Walmart is threatening the peace of the Jesuit retreat centre in Guelph, ON, so I will never shop there again.
2 comments:
Hi PB, I left 2 other comments, so find them. I hope the house is okay and that the street didn't participate in the flood. Did you return my DVD? Dinner with DW was fine. I have dinner with C. on Thursday. I have had dinner brunch and lunch with Fr. G. Obviously I am not getting much work done. Walmart is threatening the peace of the Jesuit retreat centre in Guelph, ON, so I will never shop there again.
*looks through comments*
eh? what DVD? oh, I hope it's not overdue, I'll return it this afternoon.
*yes, a jocose lie -- there was a discussion about the jocose lie over in Kzoo, I think it involved Duns Scotus-- i returned the dvd on Saturday*
I guess I'll have to get the full story about DW when you come back. Maybe you can bring back a cute Asian Catholic woman. hahaha
Post a Comment