Thursday, January 18, 2007

Photos: Jeremy Irons

I don't think it quite works. I think I've seen him in Chinese-inspired clothing before; I wonder what got him hooked.


Jeremy Irons accepts the award for best supporting actor in a series, mini-series or television movie for his work on 'Elizabeth' at the 64th Annual Golden Globe Awards on Monday, Jan. 15, 2007, in Beverly Hills, Calif. (AP Photo/HFPA)

(AP Photo/Chris Pizzello)

British actor Jeremy Irons, nominated for best supporting actor in a series, mini-series or television movie for his work on 'Elizabeth I,' arrives for the 64th Annual Golden Globe Awards on Monday, Jan. 15, 2007, in Beverly Hills, Calif. (AP Photo/Mark J. Terrill)

(AP Photo/Kevork Djansezian)

Jeremy Irons holds his award for best performance by an actor in a supporting role in a series, mini-series, or motion picture made for television for his role in 'Elizabeth I' while backstage at the 64th annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, California January 15, 2007. REUTERS/Mike Blake (UNITED STATES)

Jeremy Irons poses with the award he won for best supporting actor in a series, mini-series or television movie for his work on 'Elizabeth I,' at the 64th Annual Golden Globe Awards on Monday, Jan. 15, 2007, in Beverly Hills, Calif. (AP Photo/Kevork Djansezian)

No comments: