Tuesday, August 19, 2008

After a bad experience at Super Buffet this afternoon that left me somewhat incapacitated for the rest of the day, I was feeling restless this evening, and coaxed Watcher to go out tonight. I took him to Santana Row so he could engage in some girl-watching. Apparently the conference being held at E-Bay is your typical conference for techies, so the male to female ratio was very very high. We checked out the scene in front of The Straits, and he was feeling hungry, so we left. He had wanted to get a drink, but Rosie McCann's looked rather empty. So we went to The Counter instead.

Tomorrow we should be going to 99 Chicken for dinner and then going to one of the lounges on El Camino. No Korean fobs at Santana Row for Watcher to meet... maybe he will have better luck tomorrow night. I'll have to remind him to bring his camera. haha.

Gas here is hovering a little bit over $4/gal. I'm waiting for it to fall under $4... if that does happen.

No comments: