High Mass Schedule: (each Sunday at the 5:30PM Mass except on the Last Sunday it is at the 8AM Mass).I will probably be going to the oratory tomorrow, since we will be going to San Francisco in the afternoon to celebrate my grandmother's birthday. I do not think I will see Sarge's potential esposas but who knows. Last night I had dinner with KK and my brother-in-law at Casa Vicky--I guess they were taking me out because I seemed depressed from yesterday's blog entry. Thanks again for dinner! I had the carnitas platter, which was good, but a bit oily. I should have bought some flour tortillas to take back with me. But it's pretty close to where I live so, I could just stop by after work one of these days. The school year starts up on Monday. Unbelievable...
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Oh. So that's why.
Just read this on the schedule for the oratory:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment