Looks like the manager has a girlfriend... a female friend dropped by this afternoon, and he introduced us to her. Afterwards I saw them leaving, and they were walking rather closely... so...
I hardly talk to the other people in the house, so I don't think I will have any more details in the future.
I'll be working next week, except on Wednesday probably, though I am still waiting for a response from the dept. chair. He should be around the department next week, I would think, since it's the week before school begins.
Miss S. is out because her brother is dying. She was out last week, but Mr. N. was subbing for her class.
The MD will be coming up later in the week for a conference in Oakland. Her family will be arriving on Friday.
And now I should go back to typing.
No comments:
Post a Comment